Thomas Gold is in Los Angeles preparing to unleash his first Axtone compilation, an impressive selection of progressive hits with special guests Laidback Luke, Steve Aoki, David Guetta, and Axwell himself. Although it was difficult for Gold’s management to clear his remixes of Judas and Set Fire To The Rain, the monumental singles made the cut. Other noteworthy tunes on this compilation include Gold’s latest Axtone release, Sing2Me and his spectacular remix of Miike Snow‘s “The Wave”.
Check out this intimate behind-the-scenes look into the compilation’s recording where Gold explains, “I want to take the listener on a special journey. I’m starting off with some special intros and it goes into a groovy mix, very punchy, energetic, [and] uplifting.”
Axtone Presents Thomas Gold will be available on Itunes May 28th and you can pre-order the compilation now!
Electronic music blog, Aerial Noise, recently featured The Deficient - a collection of the newest and most noteworthy Electro tunes, “WMC 2012 is here and I think it’s a good time to unleash this brand new mixtape with all the latest electro house bombs from some of the top-class and most promising producers of 2012! If this doesn’t scream Summer 2012, I don’t know what will!”
This mixtape features the Dyro remix off our latest release Lifeline. Dutch DJ/Producer Dyro transforms the single, playfully teetering between soft progressive vocals and a hard thumping bass. This mixtape includes new releases from Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Angger Dimas, Dada Life, Christian Luke, and banger from Dyro & Loopers.
Check out a clip of Dyro spinning at Laidback Luke’s Mixmash Pool Party during the Winter Music Conference at the National Hotel in Miami Beach!
After a three-month hiatus, Datilly has officially relaunched, and is ready to take its place amongst the top electronic music blogs net. Offering the latest venue, event, and track reviews Datilly is one stop destination for all things EDM. Check out Datilly’s review of the new single Lifeline, from Kevin Doherty and vocalist Amba Shepherd,
“Radikal Records releases Lifeline, the debut single from UK dj/producer Kevin Doherty and Australian singer/songwriter Amba Shepherd. The simultaneous release of multiple diverse remixes with a combination of pulse pumping bass and dreamlike vocals give the listener that feel good feeling and a euphoric heaven like sensation. This track is a must download and will surely be on your summer playlist. Keep your eyes closed and your ears open, Lifeline will be a single featured in a many dj sets as we head through spring and into summer. The new single is available now on iTunes, Beatport and the official Radikal Records website. Enjoy!”
Jochen Miller is a trance producer and DJ from the Netherlands. His single Lost Connection was featured on Armin van Buuren’s annual compilation, A State Of Trance 2008, propelling his career into international success. Miller now hosts his own radio show and podcast entitled, Stay Connected. His March set features the Tochner remix of Anthem from Ruff Loaderz & The Hayman featuring Pernille. You can download the full set here, which includes hits from Axwell, Marcel Woods, Rank 1, and more!
00. Official Stay connected intro
01. Ruff Loaderz feat. Pernille – Anthem (I’m Still Waiting) Tochner Mix
02. Adam F – When The Rain Is Gone (Michael Woods Mix)
03. Andrew Bennett & Strobe – Cataleya (Original Mix)
04. Weekend Heroes & Sebastian Krieg – Over The World (Darwin & Backwall Remix)
05. Axwell – Troll_In my mind (Jochen Miller edit)
06. M-3ox & Heidrun – Beating Of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko Remix)
07. Sander van Doorn – Chasin’ (Original Mix)
08. Antillas feat. Fiora – Damaged (Main Mix)
09. Tristan Garner – Punx (Original Mix)
10. Jochen Miller – Zodiac (Original mix) Tune of the Month
11. Dabruck & Klein feat. Stella Atta – Light Coming Out Of My Eyes
12. W&W – Shotgun (Original mix)
13. Rank 1 vs Jochen Miller – Wild & Perfect Day
13. (Michael Jay Parker/Original Booty)
14. Marcel Woods – Lemon Tree (Marcel Woods Treatment)
15. Erik Arbores – On The Move (Original Mix)