Zeds Dead Concert Cancelled Due To Overdoses
Fans of the incredible DJ duo Zeds Dead were shocked and disappointed this past Saturday night when a concert at The Electric Factory was cancelled due to multiple concertgoers overdosing on an unknown drug. Police showed up at 8pm to the venue to respond to multiple calls about overdosing, and when they got there, were surprised to see that up to nine people, mostly teenagers (the youngest is said to be 15), had completely passed out. Paramedics were called to the scene and the concert was moved to another venue, Lit Ultra Lounge, where patrons must be 21 or older to be admitted. While the drugs used still have not been identified, there are rumors circulating that both Bath Salts and Ecstasy were to blame.